Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog where I will share the view from the back of our motorbike. This blog will be about touring in the UK and Europe, lots of pictures, routes, where to stop and what to avoid for pillion comfort i.e. many roads not suitable for motorised vehicles. Also tips, equipment and other things that will make your motorcycling alone and with a pillion more fun.

We'll kick of with a few pictures from our recent tour of Spain and Portugal.








You can already see how this works. My husband John pilots our bike - a very comfortable BMW  1200 RT, ideal for touring 2 up, and I point and shoot. I will tell you more about the challenges of highspeed photography for rider and photographer in later posts.

Comments

  1. Super Heidinav, Heidicomms and Heidicam ����������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foray to Fishguard

Roughing it at Roughleys